got ethical husbandry?

deleted

GreshamH said:
I am a HUGE supporter of the CFM series. I try to go to every one at every location. The level of reefers that attend are outstanding and always a pleasure to deal with. I know what Steve and Art are doing is good for the hobby and they have only the best intentions at heart. Both Steve and Art are great guys :)

Damn you guys are making this REALLY hard on me :( Seriously!
Gresh,
Happy Birthday!

I know Steve and Art are great guy and I have been and will be dealing with them without any doubt. Steve has been very reasonable on the pricing as well. It is not Steve and Art, but some of the farmers that sometimes make me wondering what is their motivation is, profit or coral propagation.
I think what I am trying to say is I much much prefer Gresham and his BAYMAC vs. Steve and his CFM.
:)

Radiolunatic said:
I know Steve and Art are great guy and I have been and will be dealing with them without any doubt. Steve has been very reasonable on the pricing as well. It is not Steve and Art, but some of the farmers that sometimes make me wondering what is their motivation is, profit or coral propagation.
I think what I am trying to say is I much much prefer Gresham and his BAYMAC vs. Steve and his CFM.
:)

Very well said Roy ;) I have no problem with Steve or Art, its the so called hobbyist and vendors that use the "hack n'pack" method.

Hey I registered that term... Hack n pack®

At least give credit where it's due :lol:

Jake ripped it off for one of his RB posts :( But in that case I don't want credit as it was kinda bashing Steve and I didn't/don't see any reason to do that.

That's not seemingly so popular any more for some reason. It was all the rage in the late 80's and early 90's though.

You call those thugs? Shoot, aren't we the center of "thug life"?

Sorry no image, Tupac is flipping you off in all of them :lol:

across his stomach in Old English ;)

Blood in blood out is how BAR rolls.

Back