Cali Kid Corals

Don't break the chain - Rating system 05-15-2006

Hey Mike, how many people are participating in DBTC so far? Maybe we should get more people in on the action. Seems like only a few people visit this forum for some reason.

Well I don't have any concrete numbers yet since I haven't quite gotten a database started as I've been busy, although I have a chunk of time today I probably could put up a little spreadsheet. But you're right only a few people visit the forum, but that has to do with a few people visiting the whole website in general.

But yes we should get more people in on the action :)

Wow... just saw that. That was cool :) As a techie, I like that kind of info!

Now we have to get someone to do a network diagram of our corals. Maybe even a different color for each one.

Ok, now I'm getting crazy... and the diagram can be our new BAR logo :) Am I wacko or what?? :D

I've been editing the first post of my "IPSF Strombus" chain to track who got what from whom. That way someone can, at a glance, see who needs something that they are ready to frag. I think only the original poster can edit their own posts.

I neglected to put the DATES of the hand out, which I think might be a good piece of data too, so we can see, on average, how long it takes for a piece to be "frag ready" or even track growth (assuming you give out a piece the same size as you got, or in my case, how long it takes snails to reproduce and grow to shareable size). Actually, it was the date of the "clam talk" meeting.

Are we tracking location as well? That seems like less useful data, but it might be handy for matching up donors and recipients.

V

Yeah only the poster can edit.. and ME! mwuahahahahah :)

Dates are a nice touch but the best I could do now is put the dates of the offer rather than when the pieces where gained.

Location? ffffbbbt, I'm not going to bother with that, if they leave the area then maybe, but it's all still local so it's good.

Back