Our mission

Drdoolittle tank shots.

Thanks Eric..

Dan, i think you should aim a little higher.. I seen some nice tanks and corals with simple setup. You should see Daniel's tank. the corals coloration is really nice..If i could have my corals to color up like his, then i'll be happier.

Ray, Nah. i seen pictures of your set up... I'm just tryin to keep up with you guys.

Yeah for sure.. stop by anytime.

I'll be out of town this weekend.. (vegas boys weekend out) But when i get back. I'll hit you up. I still have to take a pic of my sump for Daniel.

I don't know Ed...I love all of your sps and the way you did your rockwork. I wish I had more space to set up an sps forest! And I especially love how the GSP's and green monti's are growing on your overflow! Looks sweet!

Now that's how you make people feel inferior!! Great looking tank. I can't imagine the electricity bill, but GREAT looking tank. ;)

Durwin, I think its time for you to upgrade.. LOL

Nash, the rock works in held up using wrap. If you could see it up close, most of the rocks are small pieces. I drilled hole on it and tie wrapped all the rocks together making large pieces. I tried to make mushroom like peices.

Jesus, Scott (plankton) and I reaquascape my entire tank five months ago. We removed about 80 lbs of live rocks and made more caves and places for the fishes to swim. Unfortunitely, i lost lots of my SPS. So, i have been stocking up in the last few months. So, with the help of a few people. Jesus, Scott and Lap.. its starting to look normal again.

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3281.msg39677#msg39677 date=1207285423]
Durwin, I think its time for you to upgrade.. LOL

Nash, the rock works in held up using wrap. If you could see it up close, most of the rocks are small pieces. I drilled hole on it and tie wrapped all the rocks together making large pieces. I tried to make mushroom like peices.

Jesus, Scott (plankton) and I reaquascape my entire tank five months ago. We removed about 80 lbs of live rocks and made more caves and places for the fishes to swim. Unfortunitely, i lost lots of my SPS. So, i have been stocking up in the last few months. So, with the help of a few people. Jesus, Scott and Lap.. its starting to look normal again.

[/quote]
Great idea ;D

Whoo..hooo.. today is a good day...

After year and half of tryin..

Killing 3 flame wrasse, 2 yellow coris and tons of fairy wrasse..

My Sixline wrasse is finally dead..

I had been trying to catch this fish for over a year, finally got him. I tried placing food in the trap, feeder fish, a cheap bait wrasse and waiting for hours in front of the tank holding the fishing line. NOne of them worked.

After killing two of my new flame wrasse last week. I was determined on catching him. I just didnt know how.

Finally i place a mirror inside the trap and left it open all day. When I got home yesterday. I found the Sixlines mouth was smashed in. I could on guess that he attacked the mirror at full speed and smashed his mouth.

Today, I found it dead...Its mean to say.. but i'm so relieve and happy.. Now i could get the fishes that i have been wanting to put..

He, he, you funny, Ed... Sorry to hear that you've lost your 6line or should I say glad you got rid of him. So what are you going to get first (wrasse)?

Actually they are not hard to catch if you watch where they bury themselves when the lights go out. They dive in and you scoop them out with the sand.

Vin, I already reserve a Ramboid Super male. I'll be picking it up today.. now i could get more flames..

Jeremy, He hide in one of my huge rock.. cant really take the rock out. I heard lot of guys had good luck catching a 6 line. I was the opposite.

Back