got ethical husbandry?

Elephant Seal Tickets - Thurs, Jan 26

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Our school had a last minute mixup and has a bunch of extra tickets to see the elephant seals at Ano Nuevo State Reserve (at Pescadero, Half Moon Bay area). People walk out in the sand dunes in groups of 22 with a docent to view elephant seal behavior on the beach for 2-2.5 hours. You will see bulls with their harems, cows, pups, yearlings, juveniles. Behaviors could include births, nursing, fighting, mating.

Several tickets available for tours at: 9:00am, 9:15, 9:45
Entire tours for 22 people available for: 10:00, 10:15
You would check in 15 min or more before the tour.
I think tickets are $8. I will not be attending, but my awesome buddy teacher will be there to meet you.
**Tickets are offered to anyone, but if you would like to take a class of students please let me know.**

Our school had a last minute mixup and has a bunch of extra tickets to see the elephant seals at Ano Nuevo State Reserve (at Pescadero, Half Moon Bay area). People walk out in the sand dunes in groups of 22 with a docent to view elephant seal behavior on the beach for 2-2.5 hours. You will see bulls with their harems, cows, pups, yearlings, juveniles. Behaviors could include births, nursing, fighting, mating.

Several tickets available for tours at: 9:00am, 9:15, 9:45
Entire tours for 22 people available for: 10:00, 10:15
You would check in 15 min or more before the tour.
I think tickets are $8. I will not be attending, but my awesome buddy teacher will be there to meet you.
**Tickets are offered to anyone, but if you would like to take a class of students please let me know.**
I'm sure my wife would be interested in taking her students. I'll ask her about it.

Back