Jestersix

Elite 12G

Add a bunch of hammer head coral frags... Macroalgae starts taking over ;D ..
July162008.jpg

Thanks tunis! :)

New Feather Duster... My sons want a Coco worm but it cost too much so I got them a feather duster instead.. Of course they pick the one they like ;D ..
featherduster.jpg

I removed the caulerpa prolifera marcoalgae and moved some stuff around. Here is what it looks like today.

Water is not that clear for some reason.. ???
August122008.jpg

Really like the look you have created, it is making me want to breakdown the 7 gal FW I have and make it into a nano reef

Thanks guys.. I don't have anything special.. just stuff that easy to keep.. 8)

[quote author=DurTBear link=topic=3565.msg52436#msg52436 date=1218755952]
Water looks pretty clear to me! :)
[/quote]

trust me.. It can be a lot clearer.. ;)

I replaced the Tunze with two K1s. Just did a WC about 3 hours ago that's why the water a bit cloudy. Everything seem to be happy.. Including the hair algae ::).
FTS9142008.jpg

I got this Blue Xenia from Ian. It grows a little slow compare to other Xenia. Why do people call this blue Xenia anyway?? I don't see any blue in them but then I'm colorblind so that could be the problem ;D ..

bluexenia.jpg

Your tank continues to be an inspiration to me. Now if only I could get mine to look as good... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... :)

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=3565.msg55564#msg55564 date=1221464124]
looks good phong. try a sally light foot crab to help algae removal.

if you turn off the lights and use a flash light, you'll see the blue phong :D
[/quote]

Not sure it will eat the hair or not but I did look for it several times when I go to the store but haven't found one yet...

That pic was taken with flash :) ..

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=3565.msg55604#msg55604 date=1221508345]
Your tank continues to be an inspiration to me. Now if only I could get mine to look as good... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... :)
[/quote]

:) thanks.. If you look on RC there are a lot of 12Gs or similar size that is 100 times better than mine.. I try to keep easy stuff. If I forget or too lazy to do wc for one week, it's still fine. The only problem is it's hard to find something nice and easy to keep ;D ..

Back