Our mission

Erick's 28g Nano

thanks :) I didn't really do anything though, just placed it in the tank, and kept an eye on it, I fed it when it was puffy once, but other than that I just left it alone.

Erick said:
Some interesting color morphing happening with my acan :)
When I first got it, it was purple/blue gray with a green mouth.
After awhile in my tank it now has a lot of nice glowing green on the outer area.

A color change for the better? :D

yea, I like when things go from drab to glowing. The frag of Acropora Validae I got from Reefer Dan has colored up a bit now also, there is some nice green around the polyp areas.

They don't fight they are past that stage, the one with the dot on the one side is the female (bigger) and the one that is misbar is male.

Erick, the mini carpet looks very healthy in your tank. It surely is a runner, but once it find a place that it likes, it will stay there for a long time. Btw, did I tell you its parent (or grand parent) attacked me when I accidentally touched it with my inside wrist (skin on hands are too thick for their poison), and took out a dollar sized skin for about a month (it was an ugly sight with the skin gone). After the incident, I was told it packs some of the most potent poison among anemones.

yep, it's the only way I can get a good shot, shading depends on the angle of the camera if I aim the lens down a little the picture will be darker if I aim the lens up the picture is lighter.

Back