Kessil

Events

Looks like our past speaker/BAR events did not make it over in the switch ? The Kessil Tour definitely needs to be up. On a side note, some spam made it over though on page 2 of the events thread.

I just spoke with gConverter and they said it's due to the fact that they were of the 'event' type and not 'forum' type. There's a surcharge for getting that converted so I'm having them do it for us since it's only a one time cost and it'll retain greater integrity of our data for the site.

Talking about the tour, I didn’t log it in my calendar. When is it? BTW, are we meeting this Saturday or is that the time slot for the tour.

gConverter is waiting on a database dump from me as they're going to convert the missing 'events' threads to 'topics' threads to get our missing threads back. I just took a snapshot right now and sent it their way. Should hopefully have this issue resolved by tomorrow if they get back to me today with the SQL file.

I just heard back from gConverter and they are telling us that the site needs to be down while they complete the conversion service for the remaining items just so there isn't any destructive behavior. I've asked them what the lead time would be in order to make this happen.

I'll provide an update once I hear back.

Back