Kessil

Explain your forum nickname and your avatar!

I'll start!

Vincerama = Vince (my name) Rama (like futurama, or other ramas, which I think means "a whole lot of")

Avatar = I stole it from somewhere a long time ago and just thought it was funny

V

houser - name. Pronounced Hoosier. No I'm not from Indiana, I don't play basketball (land sports not strong suit). And I'm not a child doctor.
Avatar - self portrait in Joshua Tree Jan 2010.

My name is same as name of my show car..

My avatar is the logo of the company that built my new motor on there sponsored budget last year.. whoo hoo

My name is my old call sign from the days when I ran a paintball/airsoft store and had a sponsored Airsoft Skirmish team & a Paintball Woodsball team...not that I've given up on shooting people, we just closed the retail shop!

Avatar is my Melanurus wrasse giving me the "please feed me, I've only eaten fourteen times t'day - not counting the pellets I stole from the Cynarina" look.

My last name is Gonzalez and most of my friends call me Gonzo.

I'm pretty sure you can figure out my avatar after reading the last sentence :)

SFSU - Where I went to college
Physics - what I majored in

No I don't go there any more, no I don't teach there. I made this name sometime around the time I started going to school there, the internet was young and empty, figured it'd be a nice descriptive name... unfortunately I never stopped using it.. need to change it to something a little different.

Avatar is taken from the land of the early internet (before there were pictures :p)

I built dry stacked stone walls in North Carolina under the name Yardartist. Friends gave me the name based on my own garden. I also completed other art projects for folks and this glass bottle sculpture was one of those.

Gomer = nickname somehow gifted to me when I was dating my wife way way way back when, by her or her family. No association with Gomer Pyle.
avatar= you can never have enough winks/smilies in a post. Gresham will support me on that :p ;)

Along the same lines as Mike

seminole (as in the Florida State University Seminoles)- where i went to schools
cpa- as in the geeky numbers type guy

avatar- Chief Osceola and Renegade (FSU mascot)

Zepplock -
Zepp is from Led Zeppelin, my fav rock band
Lock is from Warlocks, I used to play warlocks in some PC game, don't remember which

I screenshotted avatar from some game loooong time ago. Don't remember which though.

phishphood-
Could just say I was looking for a cool handle that worked with the aquatic theme. But in reality I was registering for a forum when eating some Ben and Jerry's phishphood ice cream.

Mr. Ugly = the name of my first frogfish
Avatar = stargazer, for something different(but still ugly) from my previous frogfish pics

Sfork is short for Screaming_Fork, an online alias name I came up with in middle school in like 1999. As I got older I wanted an alias less screaming, so I shortened it to Sfork because it's short, easy to pronounce, and unique.

My avatar is me in Afghanistan in 2007 inside of a ASV manning the 40mm grenade launcher + 50 cal.

Back