Our mission

Fishnfst's downgrade :)

Ok here's another rock sculpture.. :)

2759437190_a59b7cfdcb_b.jpg

Speaking of bonsai, you could do 3 rocks in a scalene triangle arrangement in height as well as depth.

You know, how you planted guys do rocks.

:D

Did a datalog on the Mustang. Trying to figure out if my O2 sensors are going bad.

Sensors show full voltage range... 0.20-0.80v. Average reading is 0.60v at idle and 0.55v at higher rpms, so they are reading rich. Short term trims and long term trims show that the system is trying to correct for a lean condition though.

Cross count is like 1 every 4-6 seconds at idle, and 1/sec at higher rpms. I'm wondering if it shouldn't be 1/sec at idle also. Seems to be slow to recover on closing the throttle as well.

Do you or your racing buddies have any tips on fuel injection and O2 sensors?

Now that was way OT, wasn't it? hahah...

Fishnfst,

I think that you will like going with smaller pieces of LR in the tank. I have a 28g Nano, and if I had to do it over again I wouldn't have put so much LR in. For starters it makes cleaning the sides of the tank difficult, and secondly it just has a slightly over-crowded look to it. Looking good so far!

Sorry Norm.. No idea on your FI issue... Does it say how much correction plus or minus its adding? What does the fuel map look like under boost? A NA cars fuel ratio is going to be different than a FI car.. The datalogging does it provide any afr or lambda numbers or is it only the o2 sensor voltages it is giving you? I've burned out a couple of obdII o2's from a rich condition.. Rich=safe for the motor but not good for cats and o2 sensors :) I've also noticed poor throttle response and recovery during a rich condition.. Especially if your ecu is trying to correct the short term maps by more than 10 percent.. How much timing does your reflash pull?

The lean condition you mention is it at lower rpms? Or is it under full boost/higher rpms? Your 6 uses the same fuel pump as the 8's right?

Might have to find a local tuner that is good with sc mustangs.... Would be the best $150-200 you could spend :) I'll post a question on one of the boards and see if anyone can recommend a local tuner....

Back