Cali Kid Corals

FOWLR aggressive tank ideas

Iv good 2 green spotted puffers and a fugu puffer I'm sum what trying to find a new home for. The fish stores sell them at fresh water but when u do research they live in salt water and go up stream to bread. So that's were they r mistaken for fresh water. They only get about 6 inches but it's food for thought I'm happy to give them a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think i got a good list to start with

antennata lionfish

snowflake eel

harlequin tusk

Pinkface Wrasse

Twin Spot Wrasse

Mystery Wrasse

Think i got a good list to start with
antennata lionfish
snowflake eel
harlequin tusk
Pinkface Wrasse
Twin Spot Wrasse
Mystery Wrasse

Don't Twin Spots get big and need a deep sand bed? No real knowledge on those though.

I really looked at getting a Pink face a while back. So cool looking.
But they do get a bit mean and territorial, so you have to add them last.
But since I never found one actually in stock, decision was moot.

I like all the other ones on the list. I had a Mystery Wrasse as well for a while. Great fish.

Don't Twin Spots get big and need a deep sand bed? No real knowledge on those though.

I really looked at getting a Pink face a while back. So cool looking.
But they do get a bit mean and territorial, so you have to add them last.
But since I never found one actually in stock, decision was moot.

I like all the other ones on the list. I had a Mystery Wrasse as well for a while. Great fish.
Damn I read their size wrong, ok twin spot is out

Just a thought:
If you just stick to these :
antennata lionfish (or two)
snowflake eel (or a couple)
harlequin tusk
Mystery Wrasse

It opens you up to more peaceful/semi-agressive mid-size angels and others.
* Regal Angelfish
* Magnificent Foxface (I have one. They are peaceful, but can easily fend off aggressive fish)

Just a thought:
If you just stick to these :
antennata lionfish (or two)
snowflake eel (or a couple)
harlequin tusk
Mystery Wrasse

It opens you up to more peaceful/semi-agressive mid-size angels and others.
* Regal Angelfish
* Magnificent Foxface (I have one. They are peaceful, but can easily fend off aggressive fish)
Thanks, those are both great ideas. But if I did that, what would be the staging of the fish

thinking Lion fish, tusk and eel at 1st, then maybe the foxface or angel then the wrasse?

Thanks, those are both great ideas. But if I did that, what would be the staging of the fish

thinking Lion fish, tusk and eel at 1st, then maybe the foxface or angel then the wrasse?
Not sure.
Opinion: Look at which is the most territorial, not the most aggressive, and add those last.
It will vary depending on what size/age you manage to find also.

The randomness of what you can actually find in store/online messes with the best of your planning.

Not sure.
Opinion: Look at which is the most territorial, not the most aggressive, and add those last.
It will vary depending on what size/age you manage to find also.

The randomness of what you can actually find in store/online messes with the best of your planning.
I have an inside source to the whole sellers ;)

Back