Cali Kid Corals

Frag of RPE

Hey DZ,

It sounds like it will be a huge inconvenience to Eileen, so I'll gladly drive out tonight. Sorr, no pics worth beans available. What I have right now are some nice green centered with purple rim zoos, yellow polyps, a few different shrooms(might have a purple floating around), the purple gorgonian stag and some other zoos (can't see the color right now but I think they are "daisy fields?"). I'll bring out a few pieces for you. Are you interested in any shrooms or xenia? I have enough of both.

Dyngoe,
just bring whatever zoas frag you have, i am not very picky :) but avoid the shrooms and xenia, i am scare of them :) here is my contact info:

cell: 415 672 2069
address: 2639 Newhall street, SF, ca 94124

feel free to give me a call! otherwise, i will be waiting for you between 7 to 7:30 tonight. see ya!

Hey DZ,

My wife wants to go out to dinner tonight and is giving me a little (a lot) of grief about driving to SF for coral. Can we meet tomorrow before I head to the BAR meeting?

i need to head out around 12pm tomorrow. can you come in around 11am? i already put the frags in my HOB fuge. i also have a frag of Fire and Ice.

Thanks DZ,

I have a 4 month old so, so I will be awake at 6:30. Anytime after that will work. I'll bring you a few different zoos. Do you want the gorgonian frag? Or, do you want a piece of green slimer acro?

Dyngoe,
don't worry about the gorgonian or green slimer acro, just bring some zoas as long as they are not brown lol :) so can you make it 11am then?

Definitely be there by 11. Probably just a little earlier so I can make it back in time to hit the LFS before the BAR meeting.

Dyngoe,
i was nice meeting you today. i hope you like the frags. when i have the green ones grow out a little, i will give you a frag as well.

Hey DZ,

Nice meeting you and your parents. Thank you for welcoming me into your home. As soon as I have those orange Bam-bams off the rock I'll send you a piece. From the response I got today it sounds like I will need a few pieces for others as well. You're first. ;)

2nd Gen available next week! Woo Hoo, I'm starting to give out 2nd Gens! I just put them on a rock and with V-Day and my boy's BDay this weekend I'll have them available next week. 3 polyps, pretty nice red color.

Back