Neptune Aquatics

Frag Station

Just an update. Cycle took 1.5 weeks with a raw shrimp. Ammonia and nitrites rose up to 2 PPM and nitrates 10ppm. I had a feeling it would go pretty fast because I had cycled the rock and took some LS from my DT. Just wanted to add a pulse of ammonia to make sure I have a good bacteria population. Phosphates were pretty high so I added a 2 tbsp of gfo. I also added my softies and LPS. I left the SPS in the DT til the phosphates lower.

I also made a trip down to Fremont to pick up a Reef Angel from Roberto. It's a pretty slick controller and for a damn good price. The guys over at RA groups are making some killer stuff. You basically don't have to code anything with that RAGen (code generator). I've had a few issues with it but Roberto has been quick to respond.

As for the door it should be coming in next week. :)

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/IMG_2337.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/IMG_2338.JPG

John: Is that the Picasso from Steven?
Everything is looking great. Might have to swing by to check out the new Kessil on your frag tank.

Rudy

jellygeee said:
John: Is that the Picasso from Steven?
Everything is looking great. Might have to swing by to check out the new Kessil on your frag tank.

Rudy

Yup, you wanna buy it from him? Your chalice is on a plug. Should be healed in another week.

Nope, my other clownfish will beat it to death since it's so small (the false perculas can be PITA too).
Are you sure that chalice is mine (well, I don't mind a free coral :p )

Back