Our mission

Free Fish: Single Banggai Cardinal & Timor Wrasse

phatduckk

Supporting Member
Hey folks,

I evicted 2 fish from my DT: a Banggai Cardinal & a Timor Wrasse. They were evicted for being jerks... the Banggai Cardinal is pretty large & was mean to one of the smaller ones & the Timor was a jerk to my pink streak wrasse. Neither are murderous and both had a specific fish they just would constantly force into hiding (no fights etc - just chased them to a corner then went on with their business).

Both fish have been through medicated QT by me - but nothing's 100%. Neither show any signs of anything but plus, at least, observe them if possible.

The fish are available for pickup in San Mateo. Bring a jar or whatever for transport. First come - first serve.

-arin

Hey folks,

I evicted 2 fish from my DT: a Banggai Cardinal & a Timor Wrasse. They were evicted for being jerks... the Banggai Cardinal is pretty large & was mean to one of the smaller ones & the Timor was a jerk to my pink streak wrasse. Neither are murderous and both had a specific fish they just would constantly force into hiding (no fights etc - just chased them to a corner then went on with their business).

Both fish have been through medicated QT by me - but nothing's 100%. Neither show any signs of anything but plus, at least, observe them if possible.

The fish are available for pickup in San Mateo. Bring a jar or whatever for transport. First come - first serve.

-arin
Hey, I'd love to home the Banggai Cardinal I currently have two clowns and a hawkfish. Let me know if you are available and if I can pick it up today. I am Located in Foster City

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to home the Banggai Cardinal I currently have two clowns and a hawkfish. Let me know if you are available and if I can pick it up today. I am Located in Foster City
Yup! I'll DM you my cell phone number. Feel free to just text me as I'll be able to reply immediately.

Back