Our mission

Free: Green Hammer

Nav

Last weekend I picked up a green hammer branch from @Devon (assuming it was a torch). It was in a very bad state but was able to clean up all bad algae out of it and only save two small heads that I glued to a frag plug.

Its got two heads & size is around 1.5 x 1.5" when tentacles are open...
IMG_3655.JPG

Pickup in Santa Clara weekdays between 5-8pm.

image.jpg

Navdeep, I told you exactly what they were over the phone. You PM'd several times asking for some. They were really not as bad as your making them out to be. They are all doing very well in my friends QT. As soon as the algae is gone I will be offering most of it out to the members.

Yup, my interpretation from what you said was that they had hammer like tips (but I still assumed that it was some sort of torch cos the original threads stated that).

From an expert's point of view I can't say what "bad" really means... It was just my opinion that it was bad cos the branches where covered with super thick hair algae.

You guys might have seen worse for sure...

I'm posting back to the group too cos I already have a bigger hammer from @Geneva Wong...

Thanks Navdeep!

The hammer has been closed up since I acclimated and dipped it last night. Thanks for staying available late..I will check on the little guys as soon as I get home and post an update.

Reactions: Nav
Back