Cali Kid Corals

Free green leather toadstool

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
I have made a successful fragging the big toadstool from Zach, and now there are about 11 smaller frags that are ready to be picked up at any time or holding for you. ( if not one else wants it, i will be posting it on CL at the same time within a week. )

Located at San Pablo, but can meet in Berkeley for pickup during the day from 10am-4pm

Here are the pictures, sorry about the crappy quality, not sure why my iphone7 does not take good photos under blue lights.

Frags are numbered from 1-11 and you can see the mother toadstool in last picture.
c631061e43f9d19bdcb97a66094bcf66.jpg
c5cea99905c6ddfc0f1c312f9f6a07d6.jpg
f573b9e17001f50f28f697f1e181e7e7.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i can come, i have a garage door install happening on that day. finally getting rid of that old wood garage door!, you can have someone pick it up from me on way to your house?

Don't worry there's a plenty left overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the OK from the hubby to say YES PLEASE! Easy to meet up - we are just in Oakland.

And a great chance to learn how to QT in a bucket. Reading up now.

I just got the OK from the hubby to say YES PLEASE! Easy to meet up - we are just in Oakland.

And a great chance to learn how to QT in a bucket. Reading up now.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who needs to get approval from the significant other for every tank move [emoji23]

Just in case these green mushroom frags don't turn out to be enough for the folks who would like them, I have two babies that I have been growing out ever since the frag swap; I made 4 frags from a much larger parent and only took two to the swap. It now looks like the tank I had planned to put these guys in is going to be overflowing with frags, from the swap and the generosity of all you you folks every time I visit one of you. :p So, two green mushroooms up for adoption. I will post pics tonight.

Just in case these green mushroom frags don't turn out to be enough for the folks who would like them, I have two babies that I have been growing out ever since the frag swap; I made 4 frags from a much larger parent and only took two to the swap. It now looks like the tank I had planned to put these guys in is going to be overflowing with frags, from the swap and the generosity of all you you folks every time I visit one of you. :p So, two green mushroooms up for adoption. I will post pics tonight.
You have toadstools or mushrooms?

Back