High Tide Aquatics

Free green mushrooms/rock

JVU

President
BOD
Free to supporting members, I have a bunch of mushrooms available from my prior tank build. Discosoma/actinodiscus type. They are mostly green with some subtle blue highlights. I also have a bunch of living live rock available.

I’m in Walnut Creek. Wifey is wanting me to break down the temporary stock tank filling the floor in the guest room so human guests can stay there :(

For a more poetic description of these shrooms you can refer to the earlier post by @DEATH BY SNU SNU. :)

94f1e3d6840c672c99693b58b3b6a484.jpg

A few weeks ago I gave him a bunch of these, I asked him to take more than he wanted and give away a bunch to members too since he is more centrally located.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hey sorry that your wife is making you take your tank down. I can take this and pass it on to others. Do you have a main DT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I upgraded from my old tank to my tank, I had set up a 150g Rubbermaid stock tank as a temporary holding tank for the move. It has turned out to be a bit more than temporary since I got all new rock for the new tank, and because I moved over only a few of the mushrooms so I’d have room for new coral.

Now a couple months later it’s still occupying most of the guest room but has got to go soon. I’ve just been procrastinating on what to do with the rock and extra coral. I’ve already given away quite a bit but have a lot left. I’ll probably just move the “temporary” tank to the garage since it looks like we are done with the hot weather.

You should keep those mushrooms in your main tank. They would look fantastic in the corner somewhere or somewhere in the back where they don't steal the show. It would be a shame not to have some of your legacy of 10 plus years growing them in your tank somewhere at least...

Yes, for sure. I like them! I have about a dozen or so in my new tank, but still lots left over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back