Reef nutrition

Free RODI parts, powerhead, old mp10 driver, and other stuff tomorrow at High Tide

Darkxerox

Facilities, Events, LFS Partnership
BOD
Got my old aqua FX unit here up for grabs (note it leaks like crazy from one chamber to another and I cannibalized parts for my new unit). Has a few month old ro membrane, new carbon block (not chloramine rated), and few month old DI canister. So lots of salvageable stuff (I just don't want to deal with it any more!)

Also an old mp10w driver, powerhead, biopellets, and pump fittings I'll bring to Kenny's shop Sunday. After that they'll go in the trash.

Attachments

• 20221012_111930.jpg
    20221012_111930.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 65
Got my old aqua FX unit here up for grabs (note it leaks like crazy from one chamber to another and I cannibalized parts for my new unit). Has a few month old ro membrane, new carbon block (not chloramine rated), and few month old DI canister. So lots of salvageable stuff (I just don't want to deal with it any more!)

Also an old mp10w driver, powerhead, biopellets, and pump fittings I'll bring to Kenny's shop Sunday. After that they'll go in the trash.
The Mp10w is not a Vortech? I think you liked the aqua pump?

I just need to buy the wetside. Ill take it if available next time you're headed to AC, kennys or Michael's. :)
Minor warning, I'm not sure QD wetsides are compatible with the non-QD drysides. I tried that, and it kept kicking the wetside off at start. I recall seeing somewhere when I was trying to debug what was going on that they aren't officially supported.

Don't take that as truth, but I'd research it before buying a new wetside.

Minor warning, I'm not sure QD wetsides are compatible with the non-QD drysides. I tried that, and it kept kicking the wetside off at start. I recall seeing somewhere when I was trying to debug what was going on that they aren't officially supported.

Don't take that as truth, but I'd research it before buying a new wetside.
I got a new one recently from Neptune and it just needed to go through the proper break in procedure. That might have been the problem you saw because it was horrible to start until I followed the slow ramp up over two weeks.

Back