Our mission

FREE to Supporting Members: JVU's Green Mushrooms

JVU shared his mushrooms with me and now would like to share his Green Mushrooms with the world. Each and every mushroom has been lovingly cared for, so you know you will get the most healthy and vigorous specimens.

"The beauty of a mushroom is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a mushroom is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a mushroom grows with the passing years." - Audrey Hepburn

Audrey-Hepburn-Portrait-Everything-Audrey-3.jpg

I forgot to mention. For those that have received mushrooms from me, especially the ones from JVU, if you appreciated the mushrooms and feel compelled to pay it back, by all means, give back to JVU. I'm just the delivery service man ;)

I don't take credit for these corals, which is why I'm giving them out to Supporting Members but not accepting anything in return. As I said, if anyone appreciates them, they can pay JVU back directly if they want as JVU is working on his progression of his new tank build. I'm simply a holding tank for JVU, that is all.

Back