Reef nutrition

Frog in blender chalice

screebo said:
Is this from the same batch that was made available for a short time at Ocean Treasures? It's real nice, I have a hunk. :)

John, yeah this was from Derek. I believe it was his last colony when i picked up. Very nice piece when its larger.

It looks good Jeremy. Its a decent grower. My colony is getting huge now and need to frag it some again.

melly mel said:
screebo said:
Is this from the same batch that was made available for a short time at Ocean Treasures? It's real nice, I have a hunk. :)

John, yeah this was from Derek. I believe it was his last colony when i picked up. Very nice piece when its larger.

It looks good Jeremy. Its a decent grower. My colony is getting huge now and need to frag it some again.

Can you guys post some more pics? I fragged my 6" colony that I got from Derek and would like to see how it compares to your 'frog in the blender'. 90% sure it's the same batch but pics will help. Frags might be ready by BAYMAC :)

I have seen this guy morph a few times, in lower light it is more deep green with redish pink spots, in hegher light (where I have it currently), it has more of a powder blue base with the spots.

It's not a coral that I would say has a consistant color.

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/12661

Con, 3rd picture from the top shows the mother colony. This pic is under 2x 250w radiums on the sand bed of 36" tall tank. lower lighting the color tends to be more of a forest green base with pinkish/orangy spots.

Back