Reef nutrition

Frogspawn

alve

I am not sure if this qualifies for DBTC but I have 3 frogspawns available. All my SPS are just frags and will take a while to grow big enough to get frags from them. In the mean time I would like to contribute something at least. If this does not qualify for DBTC, moderator please remove.

Two of them have two heads, one has one head almost the size of a tenis ball.

Frogspawn.jpg

Regular DBTC rules apply.

Oh yeah it's worthy. You may or may not have a lot of interest but no worries. We have everything from macro algea and sponges on up.

Cool, thanks guys! I have gotten already 2 SPS frags through DBTC and will get a couple more on the April meeting (one of them from you Levi :) ). I feel in debt and wanted to at least return something until I can grow out some of my SPS frags.

Let's see if anyone is interested.

i'll be interested i have a 160 gallon tank that has liek 5 frags in it. It'll take awhile for me to grow my tank :( Kinda suck to start from the beginning.

Sure, Saturday I have to work and we have plans for that evening but you can pick up on Sunday, anytime during the day. Just let me know what time you would want to pick it up. Will PM you my address.

The second one is going to Beaupierce. I can bring it to the meeting for you. Scuzy, I haven't heard from you, let me know if you still want to pick it up or if you want me to bring it to the meeting as well.

I have one left with one big head.

1. Scuzy
2. Beaupierce

alve can i pick it up sorry i had some things to take care of on sunday so couldn't make it out. Will this weekend work ?

Thanks alve for counting me in~....

Scuzy, I have a couple of dragon eyes zoa frags if you want them. Just let me know and I'll bring them to the meeting in April.

Scuzy, do you still want to pick up tomorrow (Sunday)? If you do let me know what time so I can make sure I am home. If you can not make it I can bring it to the meeting next week if that works better for you.

alve: sorry been so flakey lately. yeah being at the meet will work for me next saturday. I went out too late last ngiht and crashed the whole day.

That's fine. I will bring it to the meeting. If you can not make it let me know so I don't bring it and have to take it home again.

Still one left that I could bring to the meeting if anyone is interested.

The others go to Beaupierce and Scuzy, getting delivered at Saturday's meeting. Beaupierce or Scuzy, if you can not make it to the meeting please let me know so I don't bring them and have to take them home again.

Back