Our mission

Funniest thing happened today...

Today was a 'tank day' for my girlfriend, Bonnie and I... among the many activities planned was to finally capture the Mystery Wrasse from my old Elos tank and move him into the display. I had tried to catch him with my fish trap for weeks but with no success.

I removed him from the tank by taking out the rock that he was hiding in. A few gentle shakes and he plopped right into a small container filled with water. Bonnie never really like the Mystery wrasse much, but in the cup, he put on his saddest most pitiful face. This guy wasn't looking so good, with no where to hide in his cup and having just been shaken out of his liverock home.

Feb17_l_mysterywrasse.jpg

(not my photo)

Anyways, Bonnie had her face right over the cup, staring down at him when suddenly Mystery shot straight up out of the water, popping literally three feet into the air, right across her nose. She let out a total scream as I frantically scooped him up with my hands and popped him into the display.

Ironically, she likes the Mystery much more now...

not that funny , ( i think what he did was awful). but he did look super cute when he was looking up from the bottom bucket ... and Jason, i still don't like that fish.... actually i dislike it even more now

bebe1120 said:
not that funny , ( i think what he did was awful). but he did look super cute when he was looking up from the bottom bucket ... and Jason, i still don't like that fish.... actually i dislike it even more now

Look Jason...Bonnie trying to tell you that she's still like you more than the wrasse... :bigsmile:

Back