Kessil

Geisseman Lighing

Nothing but good. Pricy though. Pendants more than 2 years old or so will probably have a magnetic ballast, but the newer ones have lightweight, versatile electronic ballasts.

If I was going with suspended lighting that was not hidden, I would go with Geisseman. If the lights were going to be hidden, I would go with a less expensive alternative.

There is someone on RC that is selling a 2x250 & 1x150 for $600 shipped- I figured I was going to at least spend that much on lighting anyways. What do you think?

I just got off the phone with innovative lighting, I had asked about the double ended bulbs they make, they were more than pricey, they we double, your right about the price a duel 250 with bulbs not pendant is around 500.00 I looked on sanjay's light program, the Phoenix 14k with PFO HQI ballasts worked the best, well not quite the best the same ballast with 13k Guissmans bulbs worked slightly better but were doulble the pricing, I always when I can order from Inovative, pricing is better than most, they are local so no shipping fees and if a bulb or any part goes out prematurely they replace it no questions asked....this system should be in on friday, let me know if want one from them and I can drop it off as I swing back through the city.

Nicholas

Back