Cali Kid Corals

Gonzo's Rose Bubble Tip Anenome - Green orb center

My 1st DBTC; so if I'm doing something wrong, feel free to correct this post.

My RBTA split almost 2 weeks ago and is all healed up and ready to go. The picture is below. His tentacles are neon red and his center is a greenish hue. It's about 5 inches from tip to tip. The nem is currently under T5 lighting, so if you have Halides, please acclimate properly.

Here are the rules:
1.) Must have experience raising/keeping Anemones.
2.) First two splits go back into DBTC before you sell any. Hopefully you put all splits back into DBTC :)
3.) If I lose my original, my name goes up to 1st in line for next split.

Pick any letter in the English alphabet from A - K. Winner gets the Nem.

Oh and pickup is in SF and preferably this week.

I an a good choice I have a nem section in my frag tank... I target feed the other nem variants I have. I wrould love to house this one. I have good luck with nems n I can be a good home

Ok..... I said my speech lol.

I'll announce the winner tonight at 9. IF the letter is not picked, it will go to the person whose letter is closest.

One frag ready in two weeks... hey Gonzo pm me if other nem still for sale. I will take it

IMG_20110307_152645.jpg

A - Next DBTC nem will be ready in 2 weeks :) In for this DBTC not because I need it but because I like the idea of keeping chains alive and tracking the passing around of stuff. Yes, I'll know which is yours. LOL

I always have about 100% success if the cutting has a piece of what was once its mouth.
Number of Frags is relative to Nem size for me.

Back