Our mission

Group Fish Buy From a Sponsor:

I'll see if I can run by and grab it. I had thought we were going to compile based on the Bali list and then see if anything wasn't available from that.

So I am very interested. Although I am still rather confused by the deal.
But it would be a good opportunity to start my little shoal of Wrasses.
So I am interested in:
7 x Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus carpenteri)

It will be interesting if they show up all being male....

Okay this isn't going to happen via Diablo. Jess is in and out of town until after RAP or so. So either we try another sponsor or go with Bali instead since we have their list. At least the attempt was made with a sponsor. Still love to have Victor run it by Neptune's first though.

Note: I have no problem if Neptune's/ whatever sponsor gets some profit as well.
But it should be a bit below full retail, and key is to split the shipping costs.

damn. what is RAP by the way?

so the plan is to run it by neptune
Note: I have no problem if Neptune's/ whatever sponsor gets some profit as well.
But it should be a bit below full retail, and key is to split the shipping costs.
yeah same.

what is RAP?

The deal I pitched to Diablo was cost and then the $300.00 as profit. That $300.00 to be split by the buyers. The attractive part of that for a retailer should be that they are merely tacking it onto a regular order, they don't have to acclimate or process -- simply hand them off. And that, for the most part, they are making a profit from people not in their regular cutomer base so they are not cannibalizing sales. As someone who ran retail stores for many years I would have taken that in a minute.

I know this might seem like an obvious thing... but wait until after RAP for your fish? :D

Makes no difference to me. I was just asked to see if I could post a list today and I know some people are motivated. Frankly, I'd order fish, but I don't quite know where I'd put one now anyway.

I'm not sure if we are using the same or a different sheet for this group buy, but I still want the O.scyllarus mantis shrimp as well as a bubble tip if it's a good price

Back