Cali Kid Corals

[Grow-out Contest]: Pink Zipper Zoa

I'm ready to go...thanks for the frag @roostertech

Day_0192_Pink_Zipper_zoa.jpg

I know the contest was set up with no prize but what would everyone think of putting in $5? We're at 15 people so far so that would equal $75 worth of winnings. We could do 1st place $50 and second place $25. I don't want to force this on anyone though so it's only a suggestion at this point.

I know the contest was set up with no prize but what would everyone think of putting in $5? We're at 15 people so far so that would equal $75 worth of winnings. We could do 1st place $50 and second place $25. I don't want to force this on anyone though so it's only a suggestion at this point.
I thought about that but I didn't want to put in an effort to collect it lol.

I thought about that but I didn't want to put in an effort to collect it lol.

I'm cool with adding a money prize, but might be tough to get unanimous agreement since so many people have already signed up for the grow-out contest. So, in the spirit of fun (and to compensate for @roostertech laziness ;)). I'd be open to starting a new one with these mohawk zoas (originally donated from @Calde0920). I have enough for 15 entries plus one left over for me. If I get enough likes on this post to make it interesting (say 10 or more), I'd be happy to frag single polyps and start the grow-out contest the same time as this one.

Day_0194_20170317_0007-2.jpg

Taken under Radion XR15w Pro G4 @ 20,000K lighting.

I am down for Mohawk zoa grow out contest too. I like the idea of small price too. It would make thing more interesting ;P.

I was never into Zoas until recent DBTCs. Never knew Zoa would look that nice.

Back