Neptune Aquatics

[Grow-out Contest]: Pink Zipper Zoa

I figure end of the month is best time to post picture. I already posted one earlier this month, but this is more reflective of where I'm at now. I have 3 polyps and one buddling.

Photo%20Apr%2030%2C%2010%2030%2046%20PM.jpg

Update, my 1 head was not on the plug this morning when I came into work...this is the 2nd zoa frag i have lost recently possibly due to pods and no fish in my tank or snails on my frag rack bumping into everything...
GJ Randy, really impressed you are at 5 already

Update, my 1 head was not on the plug this morning when I came into work...this is the 2nd zoa frag i have lost recently possibly due to pods and no fish in my tank or snails on my frag rack bumping into everything...
GJ Randy, really impressed you are at 5 already

This particular zoa have a tendency to get loose from glue if it hasn't grown matting yet. Putting it in low flow + highlight seems to do well to get it to settle in.

interested in joining the grow out. Anyone has a frag? located in north san jose
I don't think you can come in mid contest. I'll let @roostertech have the final say in that though since he was the one who set up the contest. If you simply want a frag I'll give you one if you become a supporting member. Pm me.

Back