Kessil

[Grow-out Contest] Utter Chaos Zoa - GROWTH TRACKING

This is where we will track the contestants growths for the Utter Chaos Zoa Grow-out Contest.

Contestants you must upload your pictures here!

How Does This Contest Work?
  • You must post 1 picture of your frag by the last day of each month (example July 31) or you will be disqualified.
    • You have 1 cheat month where you can miss a picture submission.
  • The person with the most POLYPS will win the prize.
    • Everyone started out with one polyp so the winner will be the person with the most total polyps.
  • The BOD reserves the right to change these rules at any time to moderate/balance out the contest.
  • Contest will officially begin AUGUST 1 and end DECEMBER 31, 2016
Utter Chaos Growth Tracking.jpg

One Prize
  1. 1st Place =A 50$ Gift Card to any of BAR's Local Fish Store Sponsor (You choose which one).

Colony Shot

Attachments

• Utter Chaos Growth Tracking.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 679
    83 KB · Views: 712
    87.9 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Bravo! Thanks a bunch for starting the tracking thread. Im super busy at the moment.

Just got back from the local fish store and bought most of our Grand Prize Raffles for the Frag Swap :D

going to have to count me out :(
I **** you not my frag disappeared overnight, it was there last night and when I went to look at it right now it was just a frag plug and no hint of zoa. Not sure how that happened or if something ate it but it's gone, this is making me kind of mad at my tank right now.

going to have to count me out :(
I **** you not my frag disappeared overnight, it was there last night and when I went to look at it right now it was just a frag plug and no hint of zoa. Not sure how that happened or if something ate it but it's gone, this is making me kind of mad at my tank right now.
Well that sucks. Sorry to hear it.

The tracking table has been updated.

This really is going to have to be the honor system since we can't tell in most of these pics how many heads there really are.

That's why I make them close up. Makes it easy to see. Of course when they close up you can't tell what zoas they are so same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I make them close up. Makes it easy to see. Of course when they close up you can't tell what zoas they are so same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's easy. You've just got to break out the dslr and the macro lens and orange filter. Set up the tripod to take at least a dozen pics (make sure to use the remote shutter so you don't get camera shake). Then upload them to Lightroom, pick the best one, over process it, export it as a .jpg, and upload it to this thread. No problem.

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 5.25.27 PM.png

My Utter Chaos is looking sad. =(
Just one polyp still. Funny thing is that I have another colony about 5 inches away that are doing great. Not going to be around near the end of the month, so I'm posting my August pic today.

Back