Kessil

Hello,

I'm Bill, and I'm a reefaholic. My company relocated me from the Salt Lake City area and I've been dry for 10 months. Went from a 90 gallon mixed reef to just starting a 20 gallon tank ~yikes~! Looking forward to meeting new fish friends!

Welcome! You must be excited to be getting a tank going again. Is your 20g up and running yet? You might want to start a Tank Journal (look in the Forums) which is fun for people to follow. Where are you located? Club folks are spread out all over the greater Bay Area.
Maureen

Well you found a Great place to rehab! Welcome to the Bays best reef club. Enjoy your stay & happy reefing. Check out some of our local sponsored reef shops, I'm sure you will be impressed by what the bay has to offer.

Thanks Maureen, absolutely thrilled! As far as up and running, no, I just painted the back of the tank last night. I probably will not be able to get started until next weekend, but yes, I may just do a journal for kicks! I'm in Newark.

Thanks Newjack! I found California Reef Company and was very happy!

Welcome. Look a little further north and check out Aquatic Collection. Neptune Aquatics is a great store as well!

Come hang out at the upcoming frag swap!

Thanks Vincent! I'll see what my schedule looks like for the frag swap, but I'll be sad because I have nothing to contribute...yet! :)

Back