got ethical husbandry?

Hi, I'm the new guy! =)

Hello everyone,

I just recently bought a new tank, after a while away from the hobby. I have an IM Fusion20 with a Orbit Marine light. I consider myself to be a newbie, although I have had a tank before. My previous tank was a 20l tank with some small fish and a few corals (mushrooms, zoos, frogspawn.
I would appreciate any advice and feedback to help me along.

Thank you,
Astars

Hello and welcome to the club!

I love the IM fusion tanks! Very sleek and clean looking.

If you have any questions or feedback you can either make a Tank Journal thread or a specific thread for your question. We can give you the most advice and feedback after looking at your tank journal. Tank journals are also a good way to document when and what changes you made to your tank.

Since you're new, did you know as a BAR member, you can participate in 3 of the 4 coral frag swaps (and other events) we're holding this year? In case you didn't know a Frag Swap is essentially an event where you bring in corals and trade them with other members for different corals. It's a good way to score some nice corals, but keep in mind you gotta give to get! Check out some of the corals I've received from our swaps/new member events.

5830516233_e3e13ff7e2_z.jpg 15892242001_923e6e19b9_z.jpg 15878881388_4e721e2d78_z.jpg

The next frag swap is on March 14th. Participation in the March swap is limited to supporting BAR members, but everyone can attend, meet people, see what's going on and hang out. The other three swaps are open to everyone including non-supporting BAR members. There's usually a Freebie table for anyone that wants free stuff.

Feel free to ask us questions anytime! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your tank.

Last edited:
Back