Jestersix

Hi, new to bar.. kind of

Hi everyone, i joined bar years ago (2009), but never really visited this forum until recently this year. I never posted or introduced myself, so i thought ill start now. Hope everyone is well.
I started saltwater in 1999, but still learning new things today. I currently have a 120 mixed reef and a 40 gallon breeding setup. Looking forward learning more from the bar club.
- Anthony

Hey welcome!

The forum is totally free to use. Club membership is if you want access to the members only events and equipment. It's not for everyone especially those that work every Saturday.

But we're a friendly bunch of people who like saltwater fish, corals, and any other organism in the saltwater environment.

Feel free to post and comment in any thread.

Yes, Welcome to BAR. I have been a member for two years and now Secretary for one year. Use the forums. That is what they are here for; questions, comments, likes and dislikes. I didn't use it much when I first joined, but now I am here at least three times a week, checking out what members have to say. It works very well, if you use it!

Back