got ethical husbandry?

I think I need to move fader inland

You have no need to worry, it can't hit us..HI or Alaska *maybe* but not us :) It's all talk and positioning.

He's going to shoot bottle rockets at us :D

China needs to go slap that little punks ass, they have WAY more at stake than we do, can you imagine how many refugees they would have to deal with. Not to mention a large hole in the ground that glows in the dark right next to them...

Gomer said:
it isn't like we have strategic nuclear nuclear defense labs near us as or anything to make us a prime target... ;)

No doubt....but.....that doesn't change the range or accuracy of his far arsenal :D

Remember "A View to a Kill" and what the Russians said about targeting Silicone Valley? I think they have a vested interest in us in the bay area living so they can get all the latest research from us :lol: And that holds true for China, not to mention I think China kinda needs us around to make money.

Heck, there is a defense/missile lab way closer to me then the one you speak of, it's just above UCSC. We have a ton of prime targets, like the refineries and a pretty major power plant (Moss Landing).

Actually, you would want to be close! Being vaporized sounds more pleasant then being in the mega radiation dose, slow death region :p

Maybe I should move back to VN LOL....

It's kinda funny for a "little punk ass" saying thing like this to US. :D .. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't dare to say that to China. ;D

sfsuphysics said:
China won't let the Bay Area get nuked, I mean who would they steal all their research and technology from?

exactly my point :) Where would all their moles go then? :lol:

GreshamH said:
Gomer said:
it isn't like we have strategic nuclear nuclear defense labs near us as or anything to make us a prime target... ;)

No doubt....but.....that doesn't change the range or accuracy of his far arsenal :D

Remember "A View to a Kill" and what the Russians said about targeting Silicone Valley? I think they have a vested interest in us in the bay area living so they can get all the latest research from us :lol: And that holds true for China, not to mention I think China kinda needs us around to make money.

Heck, there is a defense/missile lab way closer to me then the one you speak of, it's just above UCSC. We have a ton of prime targets, like the refineries and a pretty major power plant (Moss Landing).

Back