Neptune Aquatics

ID please...

Hi BAR members. What zoa is this? Thanks.
98a395036b48272a389e617299b4f5c9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I'm not sure what kind they are but absolutely beautiful. If I didn't already have way to many zoas I would be all over ur goody goods.

Eagle eye, ultra eagle eye, Armageddon #2, some kinda sunset(pink), nuclear green( 4 p) not looking so happy, blondies, Green Bay packers (a lot), 4 unnamed zoas (2 blue with green skirt) ( 1 with green skirt pink mouth)

Eagle eye, ultra eagle eye, Armageddon #2, some kinda sunset(pink), nuclear green( 4 p) not looking so happy, blondies, Green Bay packers (a lot), 4 unnamed zoas (2 blue with green skirt) ( 1 with green skirt pink mouth)

are you trading your zoa/s?

btw,what's the difference between nuclear
green and green implosion? sorry for
the newbie question..

This is Green Implosion right?
5341604ec6a24af6dff43402f2cbf5fa.jpg
d0baa177883029e61cef7722a04106ba.jpg

My polyps don't get nearly as big as yours. They stay small for me and nuclear green is a solid green urs is green with strips. And thats not a bad question I wonder the same thing all time time when I see coral. I think half the time it's just about a name so if the name is cool or some times it's the same zoa but different name and one name charges a higher price.

Anything is for trade. A few zoas I only have three polyps of but if u want them I can frag u one polyp and the ones I have quit a bit of u can have a good size frag of. I actually fragged a 4 different zoas the other day for the swap. If if u want they will be really in a week.

What I have already Fragged is Eagle eye ultra eaggle eyes mystery green skirt pink mouth and Green Bay packers but I can frag what ever else u want.

Back