Cali Kid Corals

If there ever was a day.....

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
... for me to call in sick, this would be such a day. I've been battling a cold or allergies (haven't figured out yet) but this morning my whole body is in pain something fierce! I'm super tired (don't think I slept well last nigh. And my head feels all wonky from some allergy meds I took last night (incase it was allergies)... now the good is breath through my nose (sort of) again but still am going to bring a package of kleenex. And to make things worse, today is my long day when I have a really early class and a late one, so I'll be at work from 7:30am to about 5pm.. ugh! (and I dont get paid for the inbetween time!! *cry*). Although I think I might be tempted to come home early take a nap and go back.

But am I going to call in sick? NEVER! I'm stronger than that, and I'll take some advil or dayquil. But for the mean time my theme song is..

Every breath you take..
Every step you take...
Every move you make...
I'll be hurting you! :)

sorry needed some whining to get out.

definitly not :D That's what dayquil is for ;) J/K, I can't use any of that over the counter SPEED. It simply ruins me!!!

SPEED is right. Night Time Theraflu revs me up like crazy. One of those and some black coffee and I can get shiat done! Of course I crash at the end of the day though, hahaha.

Mike, you are so kind, spreading the virus to all your students. They'll thank you for it.

As they say in China, ...

Dancing with SARS!

I get paid to be there.. or more importantly I don't get paid if I'm not there ;) I didn't cough on anyone, I covered my mouth, I let them know I was contageous.. and yeah I took dayquil and did feel a tad on the jittered side... but still felt like crap.. today on the other hand I felt great when I woke up.. an hour later.. .I started a series of blowing my nose which has yet to end, I did take some antihystamines (daytime version) and that helped a little.. but the students finished lab early today so I believe theraflu is on the night time cocktail menu :D

Back