Neptune Aquatics

IMACwest - Long Beach, CA - JULY 31 to AUGUST 2, 2009

G

IMAC WEST 2009
JULY 31~AUGUST 2, 2009

International Marine Aquarium Conference West a Fourreef Consortium, LLC company will continue the tradition started by Dennis Gallagher. The conference originally produced in Chicago, will now be based on the West Coast.

IMAC WEST 2009 will be held in Long Beach, California aboard the historic Queen Mary Hotel and Conference Center located along the shoreline harbor in Long Beach, close to many local attractions and shopping areas. A boat to Catalina Island leaves from within walking distance of the QM. Fun for the whole family!

* International conference for hobbyists
* Manufacturers and Vendors from the reefing industry
* Well known speakers from around the world
* Raffles and Door prizes Every Day
* A chance to meet and talk with other hobbyists and share ideas and methods
* Many beautiful and colorful hobbyist grown aqua cultured corals available for purchase

Aquarium of the Pacific is located nearby and arrangements have been made for a special tour of the facility for IMAC West attendees. Reservations on a first come, first served basis.

Click here for more details on admission

We've updated the website with all the speakers :)

The list for 09 is:

Simon Garratt

Bob Fenner

Jake Adams

Richard Ross

Sanjay Joshi

Joe Yaiullo

Anthony Calfo

Matt Wandell

Eric Borneman

Scott Fellman

Steven Pro

Paul Whitby

Mitch Carl

John Coppolino

Matt Pedersen

We've got quite the menu for the banquet as well :)

We have yet to finalize the keynote speaker for the banquet but rest assured it will be a good one!

I know, it makes me drool every time. I've heard they serve a mean meal there :)

The deal bartered between the British and the company that owns it now was the total removal of all engines. In fact the speaker hall is where two of the engines where at one point I believe. BTW, it' supposed to be haunted. Bulkhead 13 killed someone when the boat was hit(?).

www.imacwest.com it's all there :)

I'm going to work with Frank over the next two weeks to finalize the speaker schedule. I know you all want to plan your trips :)

it was good seeing you as well Mark. One of these years I need to actually stop by and see your tank :)

Back