Jestersix

Impromptu South Bay LFS Tour 3/23

Yep he actually asked me how to deal with it since he tried Fluconazole at 2x recommended dose with no luck, so I showed him where to find pitho crabs.
I told them about emerald and Pitho crabs months ago. I also told them to put a few sapphire damsels or wrasses to deal with their flatworm outbreak but they ignored me. I’ve tried to help them so much because it’s my closest local LFS, and nothing has really stuck.

They had a good run last summer where things started looking great, but obviously it has gone back downhill.

Hi to all my fellow reefers. Please if you have some time to spend try visiting our store Reef Lab Aquatics in Morgan Hill, Ca. It's right across the Police Station. We are soft opening so we'll be glad to see you all walk in and hang out or chat. Thank you in advance and looking forward to seeing all of you and your support. :)

Hi to all my fellow reefers. Please if you have some time to spend try visiting our store Reef Lab Aquatics in Morgan Hill, Ca. It's right across the Police Station. We are soft opening so we'll be glad to see you all walk in and hang out or chat. Thank you in advance and looking forward to seeing all of you and your support. :)
What timing. Just chatting you up on fb marketplace about buying an aquarium from you. Small world. See you soon.

Back