got ethical husbandry?

Jeff's 75G conversion from FOLR to reef

I have a Reef Octopus Classic for sale, $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eb0e2cae4ac9980f1c457e5a830606f1.jpg

Last edited:
Latest additions...BTA thanks to the prez, BRS Dual Reactor (GFO/Carbon), AutoAqua Smart ATO w/10 gallon fish tank top off tank, will be swapping out rocks this weekend with 25 gallon water change.

Haven't updated my pictures in a while. Thanks to xcaret, daddio and coral reefer for their donations to my tank.

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpeg
    IMG_6028.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 211
Planning on getting rid of a damsel and adding a mated pair of exotic clowns. Also more corals. Hoping to upgrade my sump and get rid of these damn microbubbles. I have some Zoa's that need to be fragged, if anyone is interested.

Forgot to thank Nelson as well.

Trigger Ruby 36 installed. super quiet. so happy!! Zero bubbles. Thanks Mario!

Today I bought the Tunze ATO and the Jebao 3 head dosing pump.

I am frustrated--lots of sand blowing around in the tank. I reckon I need to aim my powerheads in a different way?

The difference is you have more flow from your return pump. Has nothing to do with the powerheads if you didn't change them ...
Maybe tee off the return nozzle

I think the sand you have is a very fine grain substrate and contributes to it blowing by the flow of the power heads and the return pump.
Glad the drains are working for you; now if you need it to be dead silent, unplug the power cords.
I'm gonna get a gate valve and fine tune it like yours; will take me some time but will be done at some point in life.

Back