Reef nutrition

Just unloaded new arrivals!

seminolecpa said:
Can you see the pics too? i can see the text on my BB but no pictures :(

Hey brian, I am on my blackberry tour now and I can see photos... Check your browser settings? Might also want tot try the Bolt browser. Free and it renders sites really well.

robert4025 said:
Hi John...I don't have access to my invoice yet so I don't have prices with me. I am posting this reply with my new phone so I am having a hard time navigating the file system that contain my invoice. Anyway, I get ya price hopefully tonight...after Cerissa and come back home from that OVO show tonight in SJ...it's our date nite!

No worries Robert. Take your time. I'll drop by on Saturday. It'll be my first time there. :)

Hey Robert / Cerissa ... know you guys are out today but sent you message about one of the BTAs. Give me a shout or drop me a note tomorrow when you have a chance ... Thanks!

You guys are class clowns! :p

Gresh...yeah...no problem on the 3X digi reservation.

Brian....I am giving that piece couple weeks to acclimate. Then probably going to frag it into 4 pieces. I am anticipating price on it to be around $80 for a 1+ inch.

Jeremy...I ran out frags on the that lokani. I was able to take 3X small ones off it about three weeks ago but they're all sold. Luckily, this one is particularly hella fast grower. The frag marks are already completely heal and I think I just gained another 1/2" since then. It's almost ready for another fragging. I'll save ya a piece. Also, when are you gonna pick up that Pink Aurora frag? I just checked it earlier tonight and WOW...they're starting to turn really pink! It's really nice dude...you gotta check it out soon.

Anything else you guys need, let me know!

BTW...all PM's are sent. That green/orange tipped BTA is ugly...it's photoshopped...you guys don't want it.... J)

Robert

Please save me a piece Robert, I went down to pick up the aurora and wound up with that blue humilis you had (have?) When I get down there for the lokani I'll grab the aurora too.

Gomer said:
GreshamH said:
That is like a dog cat. Ever see one of those?

Now that you mention it....

dog-cat-hybrid.jpg
Then one day with a "woof" and a "purr" a critter was born that caused a little stir!
No one knows but the three eyed frog.........Canine Feline.......little Cat-Dog!

Back