Neptune Aquatics

Kessil AP700 new v3.4 Firmware (Install from MAC or PC)

For all you AP700 owners Kessil has finally released the new v3.4 firmware. The big news is it can be installed from your MAC or your PC. I tested the firmware upgrade from my MAC and it only took a few seconds and completed without any issue. The second great improvement is that you can save your program and color settings into the cloud by logging in with your Gmail, FaceBook or Twitter authentication credentials.

I have to say that I am much happier with the software although I still have to connect to the light directly and can not connect to the light through my home wifi router (hopefully one day soon).

Also make sure you have the lastest Kessil IPhone app which was also recently released. They have not released a new IPad app yet. I was able to install the IPhone app on my IPad. Note: You need to have the latest IOS installed on your IPhone or IPad. Even though I searched for the new Kessil App on my IPad with "IPhone Only" apps selected, the new Kessil App did now show up until I upgraded my IPad to the lastest Apple IOS firmware.

Download the Installer here:
http://kessil.com/aquarium/Saltwater_AP700.php

-- Connect your AP700 to you computer with a Mini-USB cable
-- Run the installer
-- Once the light is recognized, select online upgrade

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
For all you AP700 owners Kessil has finally released the new v3.4 firmware. The big news is it can be installed from your MAC or your PC. I tested the firmware upgrade from my MAC and it only took a few seconds and completed without any issue. The second great improvement is that you can save your program and color settings into the cloud by logging in with your Gmail, FaceBook or Twitter authentication credentials.

I have to say that I am much happier with the software although I still have to connect to the light directly and can not connect to the light through my home wifi router (hopefully one day soon).

Also make sure you have the lastest Kessil IPhone app which was also recently released. They have not released a new IPad app yet. I was able to install the IPhone app on my IPad. Note: You need to have the latest IOS installed on your IPhone or IPad. Even though I searched for the new Kessil App on my IPad with "IPhone Only" apps selected, the new Kessil App did now show up until I upgraded my IPad to the lastest Apple IOS firmware.

Download the Installer here:
http://kessil.com/aquarium/Saltwater_AP700.php

-- Connect your AP700 to you computer with a Mini-USB cable
-- Run the installer
-- Once the light is recognized, select online upgrade

Good luck everyone!

Very cool, thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back