Our mission

Kona Deep Red Zoanthus-Split (limu)

seminolecpa

Past President
Split topic- from Limu (please contact her)

-Two /2 polyp of Kona Deep Red Zoanthus, the dark red on right:
anemones1381.jpg

I can bring these frags with me and meet you or drop off. These polyps are grown under natural sun light and intense MH suppliment with high water flow. You will need to have a system that is same for the sps.
All DBTC rules applied, and I would like to know about your sytem before deciding. I also like to see people that are comitted to the hobby and are not planning to break down their tanks down and sell off every thing. I am sorry if I am being too demanding, but these are my pride and joy(besides my anemones):)
I have never frag these colonies until now, so I hope that right persons can grow and share with other mambers.

I think they are Orange Envy Wanted Be's

[quote author=nash link=topic=3603.msg41399#msg41399 date=1208905174]
What's the Zoa in the center?
[/quote]

Levitillie you get the frag, and thanks for your help. Please arrange with Norm to pick it up. Hope you like it. Give it a lot of light.

limu, I think I missunderstood which one these were in the picture. I have some like the lower right ones that I'm already growing out for another DBTC so I'll pass for now but thanks again.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3603.msg41640#msg41640 date=1209088692]
limu, I think I missunderstood which one these were in the picture. I have some like the lower right ones that I'm already growing out for another DBTC so I'll pass for now but thanks again.
[/quote]

NP, I'll try to make a new frag for you next time I am going to be in your area.
Take care.

Back