High Tide Aquatics

Kyle's last giveaway all sorts of stuff!

kvosstra

Supporting Member
Figured I'd just put everything here and make it easier.

I have a bunch of stuff that I am bringing to the meeting on Saturday (got approval from the wife!). So. Here's the list.
Please let me know if you want it at the meeting, or if you will get it from my house.

Rainbow monti - large rock - needs to be fragged (by you) for others
various digitata's
2 or 3 setosa's
neon candy cane
palmer's blue prostrata
tyree idaho grape
misc. tri-color acro
surf N' Turf

...other stuff...dont know what's in the tank, just needs to be emptied.

-Kyle

where are you located? I wont be able to make the meeting and might be able to stop by. would like some digitata and maybe a frag of the prostrata and tri color acro.

let me know

thanks

radioactive dragon eye zoas - ~100 polyps
8 various frags of my Blue orgazim Zoas ~5-10 polyps each...

Thanks guys!

OH damn, I'll take a frag of the Kvossra Blue Orgazim zoas... those things are SICK!!!!

Would like a setosa and a frag of blue orgazim zoas! Congrats on the move and new arrival...better grow up loving reefs :) Can swing by Friday

I'd appreciate some blue organisms, radioactive eyes and if someone agrees on bringing asaw for the rainbow sure we can share it

ok - I have the following left...(I think)
4-5 frags of blue orgazims
2 setosa frags
various digitata frags
idaho grape frags.
large colony of green star polyps! (great beginner coral!)
other misc stuff. - grab bag of sorts at this point...sorry!

Oh...I forgot - please, please bring your own containers, if I have not already contacted you that I will bring a colony for you...I'm bringing all the corals mixed up in a bucket or two and its going to be a bit of chaos

Hi Kyle, I would love to get a frag of the blue orgazims, but I can only pick up on Sunday afternoon from your house (I will be out of town until Sunday morning), that is if you can hold it that long. Could you let me know if it is too late?

Kyle, I would like a frag of the palmer's blue prostrata and blue orgazims if any remain. Perhaps others if there are no other takers. I'll be at the meeting.
Thanks, Jim

Kyle, if you have a sentosa and a digitata still I'd like one of each. I can pick up at the BAR meeting this Saturday.

Thanks!

Jimmy

Jimmy - Ill see what's left - Ill put you down for some setosa and digi, but they might be gone. See you Saturday, I'm sure there will be something left for ya!

-Kyle

Back