Our mission

Kyle's massive DBTC plan

kvosstra

Supporting Member
Hey guys,

So while I do the tank breakdown - I would like to DBTC one frag from each of my corals -

I have heard from a number of folks, and it looks like I have a few buyers who will take the majority of the large colonies, which is key!
All the rest of the colonies, parts, corals, hardware, ect. will be posted sometime this weekend (time permitting). I'm still keeping my 40g tank and frag tank, so Ill have some play between takedown of the tank and corals.

Anyway, for those who want rock, sand, fish, corals, hardware, etc. showing up at my place will come with at least 1 nice little SPS, LPS, zoanthid bonus coral for the DBTC chains.

What is the best way to do this? I dont really want to clog up the forum with 50+ frags? Any suggestions?

Also, can someone remind me - or link me to "how to start a DBTC chain." Last time I screwed it up...do I click the "start a new chain" button?

Best,
-Kyle

Kyle. If you want I can shoot you a pm with my number and we can discuss this weekend and I can walk you through how to make it happen.

Bryan, If you're free- Maybe I can finally stop by your place and check out your setup - send you a PM with my info.

-Kyle

Back