Reef nutrition

Lawrence’s 120 Gallon SPS Dominated Reef Aquarium

Its about that time again ladies and gents, big update coming soon!
I switched out my metal halide fixture to 3 led fixtures.
3x Ocean Revive S026! each fixture has a max wattage of 120w
Full spectrum lighting with Bridgelux LED's
Dead silent fans that keep the unit cool to the touch
Units feature 2 manual dimmable switches for blue and all other colors and give great pliability to your spectrum.
best part:I got em for $152 per fixture and the reviews have been HOT. Photos of the colors these guys bring are amazing. But don't take my word for it... I'll post photos as soon as I complete my DIY Canopy and mount them on. I have them sitting on my lids and the colors are already insane. Looking forward to share!
18_G_1379143177417.jpg

18_P_1374793366498.jpg

And here it is! Finally mounted all of the LED's and i am very happy with these fixtures!
image (30).jpeg

New FTS w/ new lights
image (29).jpeg

I also put a Milwaukee Ph controller on my calcium reactor and got a Hannah alkalinity test kit on sale. Using both of these to maintain a steady dose of calcium and alkalinity have resulted in my steadiest ca/alk paramaters! seeing some nice growth with the added PAR from the fixtures!

Attachments

• image (31).jpeg
    image (31).jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 334
thanks guys! i wish i could get a better shot of the tank! the LED's make it difficult to take photos! However, for christmas, i strategically got my girlfriend a point and shoot canon camera for her but im totally going to steal it for shots of my tank and corals. :D a gift to myself disguised as a gift for her... hopefully she never see's this post haha

Back