Cali Kid Corals

Let "THE GAME" begin

I might be on the road tomorrow during the first game; crap !!
There's nothing like watching live games.
USA has a pretty good chance to make it to the final games, Italia, France and see wich of the Euros is left England? Although the Germans are not playing as they "should" think they will take care of the Brits. Neither the Brasileiros are showing the "Juogo Bonito" or the so favorite España are showing any Furia Roja/Red Fury. They talks so much about having the greatest league, the most expensive players, not to mention transfer fees !!! But on the field seems they have the cheapest they could find.
The bid is on for either World Cup 2018 or 2022 to be hosted here. www.gousabid.com

For anyone watching the game this morning - Here's a quick, feel-good, tingle your spine video of the reaction to the U.S. advancing

Definitely a 'Mighty Ducks' feel to it ;)

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/students-video-tribute-to-donovan-a-hit--fbintl_ro-videodonovan062510.html

Well looks like lightning has struck twice, Ghana put the US out in 98 and they did it again same score and everything. I hope Mexico can pull the win off tomorrow but looks like a very tough game. We can do it as long as Aguirre starts the right squad.

Octopus predicts that Germany will trounce England in their next World Cup match
reefbuilders.com said:
The LA Times reports that an English born octopus has predicted that Germany will beat England in Sunday’s World Cup game. Tasty mussels were placed in two glasses, one with a German Flag and the other with the English St. George’s Cross, and the glasses were placed in the octo’s aquarium. The octo then chose a mussel from the German Flag glass, which apparently means that the octo has chosen Germany to win. Skeptical? The octo already successfully predicted Germany’s victories over Australia and Ghana, and its loss to Serbia. If Germany does win on Sunday, it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Octopus are not only intelligent, but can see the future. I for one will be basing all professional and financial decisions on the feeding choices of Cephs – join me and together we can rule the future!

Been away for a few days, re-starting tomorrow.
Watched the USA game partially on the WORST big screen ESPN Zone could afford. An awful start on both, first half and first OT play. The best team of the confederation for sure.

Mexico; well can't find decent words, just a few, very few players are worth of saying "you did a good job"
Did not see Ronaldo cry this time so might mean he's happy with Real Madrid and Giorgio Armani; after all in Brasil is believed "There's only ONE Ronaldo, the rest are just Cristianos".
The so called "Best" player of the world seems to be an average footballer without the remaining 10 from FC Barcelona.
FIFA indeed has to consider technology at some point or is it time for a new international body to be formed? What would be of FIFA if all smaller (football-wise) countries opted out of it to form something new?

Anyway my type of football is the DFB and Saturday will show hell of a game.

Who would you rather see running naked, Maradona or Larissa?
I'll say go Germany and put my heart out, pray, light a candle for Paraguay

I think the best game this last one Uruguay Ghana; if not the best teams, they played a great game.
Can we call human sacrifice what Suarez did? I mean that hand was a direct red card and worth two games so if given, he will miss the final games.
So let's focus again, PARAGUAY PARAGUAY !!!

Look at both they go like "gol, gol, gol..."

LarissaRiquelme11.jpg

Then GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LarissaRiquelme03.jpg

Tumbleweed said:
seminolecpa said:
Unbelievable finish to that Uraguay/Ghana game.
Yeah I don't think that Gyan will be sleeping well for a while.
Still Can't believe that Brazil lost either.

I was too shocked that Brasil lost but hey, they seemed to be OK with a 1/0 lead. Is said that this was not their cup, four years from now WILL.
Then again last cup was too set for the host to WIN it and did not happen. Will history again repeat and bar Brasil from winning on their own soil?

*BTW On one of the previous posts I stated that Brasil and Germany were the only countries that have made it to every world cup, was wrong; Brasil is the only one.

Back