Jestersix

Lettuce Nudibranchs?

They definitely mow the mat off seagrass I had. It's not hair algae but little strands of grass looking algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t sea hares secrete some ink that could be toxic for the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like an Anemone and many other critters in our tanks they can pollute a tank when chopped up in powerhead, but this danger is pretty overblown and not likely unless it happens in a fairly small system.

Would a seahare be to big for a 20g tank?

We have a Sea Hare and have others that died in the tank. Never an issue. He may clear your tank quick. If you need to rehome him when he is finished, we will give ya a couple bucks for him.

We have a Sea Hare and have others that died in the tank. Never an issue. He may clear your tank quick. If you need to rehome him when he is finished, we will give ya a couple bucks for him.
I might just take you up on that...

Didn’t mean the dieing part. Just the living part in a 20. If they are super efficient would they replace most of the snails?

Speaking of the devil another went in the tunze. This one's still alive but his butt is all cut up. Poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back