Our mission

Lighting up a few LEDs

Hi Guys,
So I have a few LEDs left from the last big group buy that I organized, spare I bought just in case, and since I'm pretty confident on the performance of my current lights I'd like to use them for other functions. I was wondering what would be the best route for lighting up a few 1-3 XPG or XRE LEDs at a time?

@Gomer: Either. I'm thinking about battery powered as well.. i'm guessin dealextreme sells the prebuilt driver boards?

@Crazy Tiki: thanks I'll give that one a try! Do you know if you have to add a source of red light for the fuge light?

Omid if you find a source for 3w red or UV led that will loop in with the RB and white we have, please let me know before you order.

The red I bought are not right as they killed themselves only when I added them into the 12 lamps. Lesson learned with as little cost as possible. Lucky.

I plan to pull out the light and work on the heat sink. Last time it was out side fins popped off. I need to get those screwed on and then it will be ready to flip and power. Maybe Monday afternoon, so it will all be out this next week.

Back