Reef nutrition

Links for Meetings stale

Hi,

Just want to pass on that the links for the meetings location are stale: About BAR>Meetings

The Meeting Room Directions link points to a flickr page point to a different location than what has been used for the past two meetings I attended. The Google maps bubble also points to the wrong parking lot to use.

Regards,

Julio

The google maps bubble points to the location being searched for (in this case, Chabot College), not what parking lot to use. Every meeting announcement I've seen this year, and last, had a map for the meeting location that month. The room changes time to time so making a permanent one is ill advised.

Thanks for bringing this to the Board's attention, Julio! Sorry that you have been misdirected to the wrong location twice... Frankly I know I have personally not ever used the link on the sidebar "About BAR>Meetings" to find the meeting room, since as BAYMAC pointed out the meeting location and campus map is typically posted in the discussion thread for each event. This issue will be addressed.

We are also working on getting signage that will show you are in the correct parking lot and point the way to the meeting room.

No biggie. On the day of the swap, I figured it might be in the same location as I saw the blue awning. I just wanted to give you guys the heads-up. Having a link to the latest/current events page should solve the issue BAYMAC raised.

You guys are doing a great job. Thanks!

Julio

Back