Jestersix

Live Sand and Chaeto available

patchin

Supporting Member
Michael and I moved our tank on Fri and we removed a 10 yr old aragonite sand bed. I have two 5 ga buckets of uncleaned aragonite available. If anyone uses it, it should be washed thoroughly. Losts of ugliness in it. Also split my chaeto in half, so I have a little bucket of it available. Don't know how long it'll last outside of a tank.

I'll more than happily take any sand you don't need (or doesn't get picked up sooner), dead or alive doesn't make any difference to me though. I should be available at the Dec meeting to pick up.

Not a problem with gunk, I'll wash the crap out of it (literally :D). I have a project in some unknown amount of time down the road where I'm going to use sand again :D

I have a whole salt bucket of used sand too Mike it is pretty gnarly though been sitting outside since I set the new tank up. Have a trashcan full of base rock too if you want it for your project.

Take it...... please. Don't think I can get it in the car though the rock is in a 29G Brute. Maybe I can trade you for a couple of pre filters.

Back