Cali Kid Corals

LiveAquaria

How is liveaquaria when it comes to fish?
Is the shipping an arm and a leg? Did the fish you have gotten look good? Any other opinions?

I like to buy from LFS when they have what I'm looking for. That said, LiveAquaria's fish are super healthy, I have not had any problems with them. Yes their prices are above LFS by the time you factor in shipping/box charges, but I've yet to see another online vendor with the consistent quality of livestock.

I have actually been thinking of ordering from them I just can't seem to find the fish I am looking for anywhere. Have been looking dor well over 9 months now.

mm, I don't plan on getting anything in particular from them - just speculating as I am brain storming what I am going to stock my cube tank with. Getting livestock from a LFS would be preferable, because yes, I can actually see what I am getting. I was mainly wondering what kind of feedback people had about liveaquaria :)
Any suggestions for a small (2-3") colorful fish with personality?
Bryan, what fish are you looking for?

most lfs will try to order certain live stock for u if it's available at whole sale.most lfs get their available list over the weekend.u can ask them on monday.

lapsan

I like supporting LFS, too, but if you have to order livestock online, LA is a good source. Especially with their 14-day guarantee. They quarantine all their fish and get them to eat prepared foods before posting them up for sale. When you take all that into consideration, it's really only the shipping that kills you :p

[quote author=orientalexpress link=topic=4910.msg59847#msg59847 date=1224537109]
live stocks from live aquaria is good.don't buy their coral tho,in the pictures they're look nothing like it when u getting them .the color is not even close.:)
[/quote]

I beg to differ. Everything sent to me was exactly as pictured. Packing was superb, Customer Service was outstanding and the quality was par none. Best online dealer yet :)

Back