Neptune Aquatics

LOCATION CHANGED! December Holiday potluck! Featuring Rich Ross! (Fremont) LOCATION CHANGED

This year's annual holiday potluck will be on Saturday December 9th, 12 - 3 at

LOCATION CHANGED

For his annual December presentation, Rich Ross from the California Academy of Science will be hosting a roundtable discussion, so please come with questions!

Please bring a food or beverage to share with everyone. We usually expect about 20-35 people. RSVP and post what you are bringing, so we have variety. You can stop by and visit without bringing anything, but if you plan to eat, bring something to share too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be coming and I’m looking forward to it! I’ll bring a TBD dessert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Damn Jon, jumping all over the pasta salad this far out! It's not even Thanksgiving!!!!

That said I'll probably bring some sort of pasta salad too :D

I was on right when it was posted and figured why not put something to bring to start the ball rolling and see it has started to work...lol

Thanks for having me! I am planning on bringing a short presentation on the coral restoration work I have been involved in or a short update on my home tank (you tell me which!), and then round table! The Q and A part of the BAR meetings has always been really interesting and varied, so I am looking forward with trying it out as it's own thing.

Thanks again,

Rich

Maybe I'll bring a multi-bean beef chili instead. Gotta think about the last time I made it, and whether or not my wife made me sleep on the couch after the left overs got brought home.

I was thinking, do you guys want a short presentation on coral restoration? Or my home tank? Or new stuff at work? Or a quick talk about nitrate and phosphate? Something else? No quick talk at all, but straight into the round table?
Thanks!

I was thinking, do you guys want a short presentation on coral restoration? Or my home tank? Or new stuff at work? Or a quick talk about nitrate and phosphate? Something else? No quick talk at all, but straight into the round table?
Thanks!
New stuff at work would be interesting.

Wish I could attend and catch up with some of the old timers, meet some of the new folks, but I am planning to move my newly acquired rock/reef/fish etc. from it's current home to mine on the 10th so will be busy getting ready on the 9th. Would have been fun to see how we've ll aged :)

Back