High Tide Aquatics

Looking for AI Vegas color

as the title says, I'm looking for 2 ai vegas color. Looking yo do a Retrofit in my RSM 250, seems like these units would work best under the hood. If anyone has some or knows someone please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I plan to spend 10 days to verify if my tank leaks from seal. If it does, i will be looking at selling my ai color light x2, director, and 2 more ai 52 non hd to fund my upgrade.

No decision yet since i need to verify leak first

Ah so you don't have any controllers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I picked up a ai mark II for 30 bucks. My plan was to go AI but willing to change it up if must... I've read that the best choice for me is the Ai Vegas since the Radions are kind of out of my budget right now

I plan to spend 10 days to verify if my tank leaks from seal. If it does, i will be looking at selling my ai color light x2, director, and 2 more ai 52 non hd to fund my upgrade.

No decision yet since i need to verify leak first
please let me know, I have a maxspec razor r420r that I'm currently running but don't like the look of it since the tank is next to the couch it blinds you in th3 corner of your eyes

I'll be getting rid of both of my AI Vega Colors once I pick up the tank, but that'll probably a bit too late for you since that's probably a solid 2 months out.

I'll be getting rid of both of my AI Vega Colors once I pick up the tank, but that'll probably a bit too late for you since that's probably a solid 2 months out.

Interested on getting both. Let me know when your ready. Thanks

Back